Monday, December 30, 2013

Onesies

I made the mistake of making my views on onsies rather too loudly within the hearing of my youngest son. We were shopping in Asda and they were selling a particularly hideous selection. I say 'particularly' because they were even more vile than the usual vileness of all onesies.

The comment I passed, which unfortunately he heard, was that anyone wearing a onesie should be shot and then crucified. Josh's mind will always fixate on the shocking, and now each and every time we see anyone in a onesie, or they are mentioned in conversation, Josh will very kindly pass on his father's opinions in a very smug and matter of fact manner.

I've been quite surprised that some people think this to be a rather excessive point of view. Those people of course, being those that have bought the stupid fucking things. It's a fucking romper suit, a babygrow. People who dress up as infants are normally classed as perverts, now it's meant to be socially acceptable?






Wearing one of these makes you look a bit of a cunt.

It really does.

Honestly.

1 comment:

Brennig said...

I couldn't resist sharing this, seen on a recent ride out: http://brennigjones.com/images/Onesie.jpg (full leathers on underneath)